- Satyakiran Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. shall endeavour to provide the Customer with facilities/gateways to pay the Fee through credit cards (visa and mastercard), debit cards, cash cards and internet banking.
- It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that the Services shall only commence after realization of money in the accounts of the Company, incase online payment.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a services package that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by the us, the same shall be credited to your credit card account within 7-14 working days and duly notified to you by email.
- It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that payment mechanisms may be governed by separate agreements between the third parties who provide facilities for such payment mechanism and us.
- It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that in no event whatsoever, we shall take any responsibility or liability for malfunctioning or defect in any payment procedure. Payment of the Price shall be the sole responsibility of the User/Customer.
- We reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the Services through the Website or any other fee. We further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the appointment by Satyakiran Healthcare due to any reasons three options are available to the consumer
In case the consumer misses or cancels the appointment, he shall not be entitled to any refund.
Cancellation shall be acceptable only if the Customer informs the Company within 72 hours from the time of booking. Rs. 300/- cancellation charges will be applicable on the total amount of invoice. The Customer can contact us through e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org in case of cancellation and refund.
The refund amount will be sent to the respective debit card/credit card/account from where payment was made and amount will not be refundable by any other mode.
- He/She may ask for rescheduling the appointment., or
- He/She may claim a refund of the payment, or
- The refund amount will be sent to the respective debit card/credit card/account from where payment was made and amount will not be refundable by any other mode.